Week #3 100 Word Challenge

I had finally made it to the bike race of my dreams. This took 9 months to train for and I was ready. I had to bike from BC to Saskatchewan. I drove all the way to the start place in Kelowna. I needed to rush to the start line as I only had 5 minutes to stretch until the race had started. The race finally started and I was ahead of everyone. then after a hour in my bike felt like it was slowing down, but it seemed to be going backwards!, now, everything was going backwards! What is happening!

Comments

  1. Hello gibeapanda,
    This is an interesting use of the prompt. You have a strong opening sentence to grab the reader’s attention. Remember that the focus of today's lesson was to avoid repeating words in such a short piece of writing e.g. start, race, and bike. Keep on writing and learning.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week #13